My Perfectly Fine J.B.-iPT2G.F3 Restarted into "Connect iTunes".

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by M0DiFIEDZ, Dec 1, 2009.

1. M0DiFIEDZ

M0DiFIEDZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My iPod Touch is 2nd Gen, JailBreak with RedSn0w 0.7.2 to Firmware 3.0.
    3 Days ago, something wierd happened when I opened Safari....it said that it was not connected to Internet, but Skype and Weather was working,.. so there was Internet. Other than that everything else was working fine.
    In hopes of fixing Safari, I restarted, the USB logo that says "Connect to iTunes" came up. At the top of the Status Bar I can see the Wifi Signal Bars the Lock and the Battery. I have a daily alarm for 3PM, which also went off at 3 even though the USB logo was displayed.

I did different restart methods, still says connect to iTunes.
    So I did what it said to do...."Connect to iTunes", I opened iTunes on the PC, proceeded to connect the USB cable, I saw my iPod on iTunes, No Messages appeared on the iTunes Screen or the iPod, I pressed the Home Button on the iPod, and the "Slide to Unlock" appeared, I Slid-it, and Wierd enough ... Everything in the iPod is still there and working Perfectly.... even Safari.
    I have no Idea why the iPod needed to be connected to the PC as no Messages appeared. But Im Glad I did not have to do a Restore.