my opinion

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jakeo1992, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeo1992

jakeo1992 New Member

I am not going to say im all for this, because i am not, but i understand that sauriks work needs to be appreciated, as well as any third party programmer. I think cydia store will show apple, and maybe part of the community that third party creators are helping the "head honcho" understand what the people want..yes, i said WANT, not need.

Im proof that not only people who crack apps (in some peoples opinion assholes =P) but the everyday jailbraker who pays for his apps are skeptical about this.

All the recent drama and dick head moves by the sites management (no offense), has got me to sell my iphone, and ipod touch, and become inactive on the site. This community has changed so much over the years, i have been here since 1.1.1, and have enjoyed it, but i guess nothing is the same forever.

Basically im going to miss the excitement of logging on to iptf, and reading the front page news, but i can find enjoyment in my open source G1 also.

Its been a good run, but its my time to say goodbye to this site, and iphone jailbreaking.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out! Thanks for the cool goodbye thread and the G1 is crap! Really!
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.