My New Signature!!!!! Any Ideas??

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Zigg47, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey everyone i just finished making my new signature for the gametrailers forum. I made it about fable 2 because im excited about the games release and i wanted something to remind me of it but it just seems to be missing something so does anybody have any suggestions!?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's just a picture with text and a sun glow thing. Maybes add some effects to it?
  3. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Image>Crop>Flare/Gradient>Fade>Text>Done.

Do something better with it, maybe have some other images in it but fade them in well, add some better text/use better font.

Actually, that glow looks like it's from the image, so you didn't actually do anything, so please don't claim to make something when you just added text to something. Unless you can prove otherwise..
  4. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Fade the two figures out a bit, it looks horribly fake.
    Change the text, make it bigger and perhaps use a better font and then fade it slightly and it will look amazing

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

Attached Files:

6. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Wow nice signature, Zigg47. I wonder how you got the picture and type that text in! That must be REALLY complicated..
  7. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Please say you're taking the piss?
  8. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Fable II? Is that what the screenshot is from?
  9. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Take the big Zigg47 out, leave in the top right and change the font to something more sleek and sophisticated.

Then turn down the opacity until it's almost like a watermark, and add something like a light outer-glow in black or yellow.
  10. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well first off the reason i picked that text is because its the fable 2 font but it is too small so you cant really see the font so i can understand that. As for everyone commenting that I didnt do anything but add a custom font and put a couple people in it, I understand i didnt do a lot the purpose was for it to be a work in progress and I wanted everyones ideas to add on to it because i knew it was too simple. I realize that I didnt signify that it was a work in progress in my thread so I apologize for that so hopefully the rude remarks about me doing nothing will stop and i can get some real suggestions like abcmsaj's. All i did in this picture was resize a picture add some custom fonts and photoshop some guys in there so i apologize if i came off as if I said i made it so please dont give me credit for it until the final product is revealed.