My name is urifu.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by urifu, Jan 26, 2009.

1. urifu

urifu Member

Jan 16, 2009
    If anyone actually reads these introductions, I'd just like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is urifu, I'm a young blogger and student. That's all you really need to know about my personal life.

I bought my iPod touch 2G on Sunday, January 11th, 2009. I've been using it non-stop ever since. I've used it to post to my blog, my twitter, I've used it for IM, surfing the web, and most importantly, music. So far, I've loaded 636 songs onto this thing, and I'm not done. Every day, I rip another one of my CDs and put it onto my iPod. I've found it's a great way to relisten to music you haven't listened to in a long time. I've also discovered that the built-in speaker in the iPod is a great way to distract people during classes by playing sound effects

Please Register or Log in to view images

My iPod rules. If only I had a Mac to go with it. From what I hear, they can handle iPods WAAAY better than PCs can. iTunes is just far too slow on my PC.

That's all for now, I hope to become a helpful user in this great community of iPod users. Hopefully you all don't see my temper, but just as long as people stop with all the "HAY IS REDSN0W OUT YET LOLZ IT'S FUNDAY" posts, I should be able to maintain my composure.

2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Jan 1, 2008

Please Register or Log in to view images