My jailbroken iPod has crashed! help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chrambo, Jan 25, 2008.

1. chrambo

chrambo New Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Ok, so i got an iPod touch 1.1.2 for Christmas. Around 5 days after Christmas i jailbroke it, and its worked great since. Earlier today i had my touch plugged into my sound system, and had the iRadio app playing a stream. I went onto my music part of my touch, and put a song on. I then relised that playing a song dosen't stop the iRadio playing, so i went on to the main menu and touched the iRadio sign. Nothing happened so I did it again. Again my iPod didn't change so i pressed the standby button on the top. This didn't work either and the screen just stayed locked on the main menu. I left my iPod for half an hour, hoping it would come out its still and when i returned my screen was flashing with the menu on and off. I couldn't change anything or press anything. Pressing all the buttons did nothing either. I left my iPod to run out of battery, and when it did i plugged it into the charger and turned it on again, but this time it had stripes of black and grey going cross the screen flashing. I left it again and when i returned 10 minutes later my iPod was turning on, and then the passcode screen came up. I put it in and the menu came up. I tried clicking on apps, but the apps just stayed still, and i could poress the button to remain to the main menu, but i couldn't press any of the buttons on the apps. I pressed the standby button down and turned my iPod off, but its now on the flashing screen again!

help please!!!!!!!
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Reset your Touch. Hold Home+Sleep/Wake for about 8 seconds until it turns off. Press sleep/wake to turn it back on. It should reboot.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Oct 22, 2007