My Itunes library is to big to sync to my Itouch, how do i select certain music?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bmac1242, Jan 4, 2009.

1. bmac1242

bmac1242 New Member

I have a music library that is too big for my ITouch, I want to be able to put certain albums and music on, but I also want the music to be in folders of Artists. At the moment I have 6 folders for AC/DC and 3 for Bob Seager etc, is there a way to organise this better?
  2. sjleworthy

sjleworthy New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    you cant have folders in the music section of your ipod (unjailbroken anyway) each album stacks up against the next. but, click on the MANUAL sync button and only drag and drop what you choose.
  3. giannaros

giannaros New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You can make some new playlists and then put the songs you want in them. Then go to the "Music" tab and check the "add only selected music' (or something like that) Check the playlists you want and then sync. All the songs you have will be automatically organised in your Music app, and you can sort them by Album, Artist etc.
  4. HLR Element

HLR Element Banned

when doing this, the shift button will be your best friend lol
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Some of these threads! This is what I would do, actually it is what I do since my Library is over 100GB, just make a bunch Genius playlists