My itouch freeze in video

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mariperu, Jan 19, 2009.

1. mariperu

mariperu New Member

I download some videos in my itouch but it freezes when I started wachting them, I reset (the hold and home) but the problem continues, I don´t know what to do? even youtube videos freezes, please help me!!!
  2. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ok first don't call it an itouch... ipod touch yes, touch yes.. itouch.... no.... just saying. but with ur video problem. u may need to do a restore. try that. hold the home button and plug in, restore with 2.2 firmware. and then try putting the videos on. also, the format of the videos may be an issue.
  3. Mchief298

Mchief298 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    does it matter what people call it? if they want to call it an itouch, let them, why does it bother people so much? and it's just a question don't read too much into it...

and yea, a restore might be the best thing to do

@Ego it can't be the format of the video because he said that youtube videos freeze as well
  4. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ahh yeah. ok well then here is my answer to the youtube video thing. did u let it buffer....? that could b it... but yeah do a restore..
  5. fusion324

fusion324 New Member

its called iPod Touch!!!!!!!!
  6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ipod touch

Saying "itouch" means that you touch.
    "ipod touch" now we know what ipod you touch plus if you add the gen 2g,3g,4g we get to know what model your taking about.