my iTouch die...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by malavi, Jan 18, 2008.

1. malavi

malavi New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hii! im manuel and i think that my iTouch is broke..... I installed advance preferences last night, my customize dosent work since I've intall PSX4all.... so today I tryed to order icons with customize but i dont know how I reset my SpringBoard....After that I cant change wallapapers and all of my SMBpref themes would be lost...so in settings I pick on reset seting, but I have no changes....so at the en I pick on RESET ALL... and it started to erase my iTouch, but after 10 minutes my display goes off and when I press any buton the iTouch doesnt do anything...only when I plug the USB POWER ADAPTER the display turn on and start to charge..
    but at the top of the display i see the lock symbol, and : ERASING IPOD....the butons doesnt do anything, my ipod is blocked..... plisss i dont know what I have to do.......

Please Register or Log in to view images

:confused
  2. Ruisu

Ruisu New Member

Restore it using itunes or downgrade it if its at 1.1.2 or something similar that will put it back to its original settings.
  3. mnmlman

mnmlman New Member

Hi !
    Doesnt sound too good dude, I think you can only restore the ipod... if it doesnt show in itunes atm. You need to press the Sleep Button and the Home Button together if the screen goes blank release the home button but keep pressing the sleep button, ur ipod will then be in recovery mode. After this you should be able to restore the ipod via itunes.

Greetz
    Flo
  4. malavi

malavi New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thnx

thnx 4 all dudes but at the end i had to restore and now it

works perfectl