My iTouch 3G won't turn on!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by CarrascoZX0, Jan 9, 2010.

1. CarrascoZX0

CarrascoZX0 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello I have a problem with my iTouch 3G (3.1.2)... Where do I start... Um... Well... I was jailbreaking my iTouch using Blackra1n and I did everything it said except when it was rebooting it looked like it froze so I disconnected the USB and turned it off completly and when I tried to turn it on... It just wouldn't turn on!!! So I did some reasearch on how to fix this... I tried to put it in DFU mode but I found out it already was... Because when I connected it to the computer it would say: "Found New Hardware - iPod Touch (DFU Mode)" but I couldn't find it anywhere on my computer and when I would open iTunes it would say that my itouch was in recovery mode... Anyway I tried to restore it on iTunes but it kept giving me an error (1600 or something that) that I couldn't... So I tried other programs like blackra1n again or 1clickboot, QuickPwn etc. But none them could find my itouch and it is connected and everything!!! So I'm really stuck right now is there anyway to fix this? Thanks
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    wow that sucks. um, yeah don't disconnect it during a restore. I can't help you any more than that.
  3. CarrascoZX0

CarrascoZX0 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well on the computer/blackra1n it said it was done jailbreaking and on my itouch it showed a picture of what I assume is the creator of blackra1n and a little loading sign under it... But It was taking way to long to reboot so I disconnected the USB and turned it off completly.. And that's when it screwed up...
  4. lilaerojoh

lilaerojoh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well um... your kinda retarded. NOTE FOR FUTURE USE: NEVER UNPLUG THE ITOUCH WHEN JAILBREAKING AND/OR RESTORING.

Well I'll be nice today.

I had the same problem once. I clicked restore, then the 1600 error thing came. Check your internet conncetion. I just unplugged my network cable after closing itunes. Plugged it back in and then restarted itunes. Worked fine. However, if that doesn't work, your kinda screwed.
  5. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I suggest doing what lilaerojoh's avatar is doing.
  6. C0C0

C0C0 Well-Known Member

7. CarrascoZX0

CarrascoZX0 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'll try it... but shouldn't the connect to iTunes screen come up? Because it's not... It's likes there's no power but there is... So there isn't any other solution?