My Ipod's Stuck On Recovery Mode After Jailbreaking It With Spirit Tool!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by qwerty670, Jun 28, 2010.

1. qwerty670

qwerty670 New Member

Basiclly, this what happened. On May this year, I got an ipod and jailbroke it. I then broke it but luckily I still had a return warranty. A month later, I got an ipod touch 3g 32gb. I jailbroke it right away with spirit tool. I then restored my ipod from my old back-up but, all of my cracked apps won’t go on the ipod at all so I thought maybe I did something wrong. I was lazy so, instead of restoring it on the computer, I just clicked on the reset all content and settings button. It was then stuck on the apple boot screen with that circle just spinning around. Around once every ten minutes, it would reboot itself. Later after I messed around with is a bit more, I got it on the thing where it shows a cable going into itunes. I first tried restoring it to the 3.1.3. firmware but I found out apple doesn’t sign those anymore. I then tried the 4.0. firmware but it just kept on showing the error message 13. And yes, I tried DFU mode but it still just shows error message 13 and I know I’m doing it right. Also, I’m on windows xp if that helps. Anyone?!?
  2. JailBreaker

JailBreaker Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Error 13 occurs when attempting to restore an iPhone or iPod touch. To resolve this error from occurring, place your iPod touch into DFU Mode and try again. Using a different computer, or reinstalling both iTunes and Apple Mobile Device Support are two alternatives if the error persists.
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82071
  3. qwerty670

qwerty670 New Member

guess i can try a different computer.......