My ipods being replaced couple of questions?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deeboy55, Jul 27, 2009.

1. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Couple of weeks ago while i was on work experience i rode my bike into a pond with my ipod nano and ipod touch 2g as well as my graphics tablet and phone. All worked except the Nano which overheats and wont turn on. My ipod touch headphone jack recently started playing up. After 5 pairs of headphones in one day i found it was the headphone jack. Well i rung apple up and they told me to check the litmus paper in the headphone jack. Lucky for me it was white even though i had dropped it in a pond. They offered to replace both nano and touch. My nano though i cannot get headphones into the jack theres something blocking it. And i cant see any litmus paper. Will the replace it?
  2. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you should definitely get a new ipod touch as for the nano if its under warranty they probably will if the litmus paper is white
  3. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    They'll un-jam whatever is in it. And see.
    Otherwise head up to an apple store and see if they'll replace it.
  4. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    im not near an apple store. I phoned them and its sent off. The lady i spoke to didnt care about the nano litmus paper yet she seemed really intrusive about the touch litmus paper?
  5. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Update: okay so they have replaced the ipod touch and its on its way. should arrive tommorow or friday. As for the nano they did unclog the jack and didnt replace it because they saw the litmus paper. But in truth it now works perfectly as i can get my headphones in. So they replaced it

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Lol sounds alright then buddy, off topic - i just recently went on work experience also, what did you do? i went to a graphic design company, very interesting, although, it really showed me i dont want to work in an office when im older haha