My ipod wont open or use winterboard anymore...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Zkon, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Zkon

Zkon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    help...

One day I was on facebook, and then it froze my ipod touch 2g, 32gig. It's pretty brand new, at that time is was less than a month since I bought it. and about a week or two after I jailbroke it. So its running fine and dandy, I'm happy. Then it freezes, and I have to restart it by holding home and hold at the same time for ten seconds or whatever. Then I started it up again and it took foreveeer to reboot. but once it did everything was back to as if I just bought it, well, the theme I mean. All my apps were there, but my theme wasn't activated. So the first thing I did was try to open winterboard, but I couldnt find it. The icon was gone. So I went into cydia and reinstalled it. Same deal, it wouldn't show the icon. Sooo I went into SBsettings and put winterboard into that dock, and I could see the icon from there. But whenever I try to open winterboard it just redirects me back to the home screen as if I just hit the home button. It's really annoying and I'm asking if anyone knows whats going on here and if I can fix it without having to wipe it and start from scratch. I can do that, but theres like 20 gigs of music and it takes hours to load back on. plus theres re-jailbreaking it and all that. It's just a hassle.

any suggestions? (I've looked all over the web and there's no one else with this problem that I can see...kinda worries me)