My iPod won't load!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Monopato, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Monopato

Monopato New Member

Hi.

Im gonna make it quick; I was at a friend's place, and he started playing with my iPod. It was low on battery so i told him that he wouldn't enjoy it much. He played with it until it ran out of battery, as normal, it went off with the spinning circle before. A few mins after he tried turning it on again. It, to my amazement, came alive again. I took the iPod back from him and when I was on the main menu, the iPod went off again, but this time the screen turned black without the spining circle, and for a few moments you could see what was on the screen before it turned off, and it slowly erased.

I dont know if im clear enough, the iPod shut down, but instead of doing it as normal, it went off with no warning and the screen stil remembered what was on it, and it slowly erased to the point it was barely visible, and then gone.

I thought it was just very off battery and that i had to charge it and voila! Well i got to my home a few hours later and plugged it in my iPod Speaker, which charges at the same time. I let it charge a while. Then i came back and tried to use it. The screen showed an ipod cable, with an arrow pointing to an iTunes icon. and stuck there.

I tried restarting and i wouldnt work. I went on ZiPhone to try to get to boot it in normal mode normally. It wouldn't do anything.

Any ideas? How may I make it boot normally? Please, i dont want to restore it!
  2. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    maybe try iLiberty as well for normal mode but u may just have to restore it.
  3. Monopato

Monopato New Member

Tried iLiberty now, didn't do anything.

Please Register or Log in to view images