my ipod wont load, plz help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by yz-125, Feb 15, 2008.

1. yz-125

yz-125 Member

ok, im retarded and was in installer and downloaded the 1.1.3 january app pack on my 1.1.2 touch. It installed then i got the spinning cog for a long time so i manually rebooted and then it shows the apple logo and never boots up. HOW CAN i fix this??? plz help
  2. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh my God. Search. NOW!

Welcome to the forums, where it is important to follow the strict guidelines of the delicate, unbrickable iPod touch firmware.

You must hold the power and the home buttons down until the iPod shuts completely off. Then, hold the home button in, and while holding it, press the power button until the apple appears on the screen. Leave go of the power button. Hold the home button until the Dock to iTunes screen appears. Plug your iPod in. Restore to 1.1.1.
  3. yz-125

yz-125 Member

i know how to restore, i wanted to know if i could do anything to fix this without restoring beacause i hate reinstalling everything. but i resorted to restore anyways and im on my way back to normal