my ipod wont get off white screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by robby10ant, Feb 1, 2009.

1. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

i follow all the steps in the main stickyed windows redsn0w forum... i get to the very end... everytime it does the same thing... when i type go it will flash from the white screen to black really quickly and then back to the white screen... it doesnt matter how many times i do it, ive tried everything.... does any1 have any idea what i can do? i would appreciate it so much if any1 at all could help me (im starting to dislike this forum more and more since i rarely get a response anymore...).

i tried boothelper, but everysingle time i go to do it, it says got usb, not iphone/ipod

i am in recovery mode, and i have libusb installed
  2. Jake1991

Jake1991 New Member

Ya, I'm new the forums too. Ya, unless it's interesting people don't like to post... Not very helpful huh? So it sounds like yr problem is that yr stuck at boot. There is a program called boothelper but I can't help u get it because distribution of that program is not recommended. Search the forums for "boothelper" and I'm sure you'll be able to find it. Once you get it, it will come with a bat file names "iBoot". Run it and follow the instructions. It is very simple and it helped me cuz I had the same problem.
  3. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

ive used it, it says found usb, no iphone /ipod at the end
  4. Jake1991

Jake1991 New Member

Trying going into recovery mode before u use boothelper.