My iPod Woes.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by FujitsuFreak, Jan 2, 2008.

1. FujitsuFreak

FujitsuFreak New Member

So I had a hacked ipod touch 1.1.2. Totally working. I had many great apps installed and was happy with it. I then started having issues with multiple apps, and eventually Installer would crash to springboard. I relized that Categories, Customize, SummerBoard, and the prefrences mod from skylar, were all interfereing with each other. As we speak my Ipod Touch is resotring to 1.1.1 to re-jailbreak it. I now know what apps work, and which dont. Just thought I would share the story with you. I think i just fiddled with it a bit too much.
  2. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Interesting I hope you can get it back the way it was
  3. FujitsuFreak

FujitsuFreak New Member

quick update: now jailbreaking 1.1.2.....
  4. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime New Member

I found that having Customize and SummerBoard installed at the same time did the same thing so I just removed Customize because at the time I thought they were programs that basically did the same thing. I never went back to Customize... Am I missing anything?
  5. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you should be able to have both... i mean they kind of work together to fully pimp out your ipod.
  6. GoffeyUK

GoffeyUK New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i have both working together fine like
  7. FujitsuFreak

FujitsuFreak New Member

Yes but then i added categories, which farther messed it up. I then also installed skylars prefrences.app, with the switch for using the new dock. which totally messed my dock and screen up. I then stupidly un-installed catergories, which made all my icons dis-appear. That was the last straw. i restored after that.
  8. -LB-

-LB- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I'd recommend not installing categories. I had similar problems when I installed that.
  9. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I think all u had to do was delete ur N45AP.plist and rearrange ur icons with customize then reboot.
    (you'd want to back up the file first of course)