My ipod was unplugged!!! during jailbreak 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Feed Me Or get Ate, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Feed Me Or get Ate

Feed Me Or get Ate New Member

ok now the screen is black an saying BSD root over an over again wat do i do!!! plz help me now it does nothing at all just says it over an over please help me i prssed it to downgradebootloader to make it 1.1.1 again because it lost all my music i really need help
  2. neonspyder

neonspyder New Member

need help? use this handy trick.

i'm sure you'd know about that if you read the forum rules.
  3. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

I understand the need to show people how to use the search function. But it might be nice to also help the guy out!

Check this thread for a simple fix to the BSD root problem: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41978
  4. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Agreed

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have said it before and I will say it again. The reason no one searches, and why searches fail is because there can be 80 threads alone on how to fix customize, or summerboard. There seems to be no management here in pruning the forums. Many of these threads should be closed and pointed to the thread already established on that topic!! These forums are way too chaotic, and is just easier to post another thread asking the same question because folks are going to respond.
  5. rodrigo220

rodrigo220 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try restoring it.
  6. shortguy088

shortguy088 New Member

by putting it into restore mode by holding the home and power button and then letting go of the power button when it restarts but keep holing the home button. or you could use ZiPhone and but it back into normal mode or whatever mode you want. the best would be to restore it again
  7. Feed Me Or get Ate

Feed Me Or get Ate New Member

ok i restored it now it works thx guys