My Ipod Touch Wont turn on all all

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MuLlo, Jun 27, 2010.

1. MuLlo

MuLlo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well im new here ppl but yeah.....i have an ipod touch that wont turn on at all before that happend it start to freeze alot i restored 2 times and the software was 1.1.1 now is 3.1.3 and i dont know whats wrong whit it like i say it wont turn on at all is not the battery is not nothing is just that it wont turn on i try alot of stuffs home botton turn on botton nothing works on it this been like more than 3 days that is like that for real i would like to have some help like how to fix it or something thanks for the help if i get it xD
  2. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if u had a 2nd gen ipod, and you downgraded to 1.1.1, that might be your problem there. 2nd gen ipods aren't made for firmware 1.1.1
  3. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This happened to my friend once. Just stick your iPod on its charger or hook it up to your computer and just leave it there. It may just decide to turn on after like six hours. If that still doesn't work, just take it back to the Apple Store and see if they can fix it. If they ask you what happened to it, just say that it began to freeze and such, but don't say a word about jailbreaking!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. MuLlo

MuLlo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i try that but either way wont do nothing it just stay off it wont turn on at all like i really need it inside there is some useful info that i really need to check out like it been forever to turn on again i think is mess up
  5. acfman17

acfman17 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Try putting it into DFU mode
  6. MuLlo

MuLlo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    DFU i dont know whats that but yeah still dont turn on
  7. rugertyler

rugertyler Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but, I don't think he can put it in DFU mode from where he is right now.
  8. Fike

Fike Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No, you can put your iPod into dfu mode. The main reason it isn't starting up is because your 2g isn't Meant for the 1.x.x firmware. Why? Because the 1.x.x firmware doesn't contain the right drivers for your 2g. So what I suggest you try is to put it into dfu mode; search the fourms to find out how to do this
  9. ka1a

ka1a New Member

For me it seems that he doesnt have 2G, where do you readed that?

EDIT: and hes also sayng that he has 3.1.3, but BEFORE it was 1.1.1 so it means he has 1G ipod touch.
  10. 1234ankur

1234ankur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Put in DFU mode