My iPod Touch wont start

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DJ Neon, Jan 28, 2008.

1. DJ Neon

DJ Neon New Member

I was just going to upgrade to 1.1.3 and jailbreak it, so i sat all the settings back to normal (SpringBoard, Customize etc.). But after I had deleted all the apps, i noticed that I've forgot to change the Slidermask and the "Slide to unlock" string in customize. So when i restart my iPod touch, it just freezes at the unlock and it looks like its loading (circle thing in the middle). But after like 10-15 secs it makes a "beep" sound and it gets back to the unlock screen. This just keeps on happening again and again, and i don't know what to do, because i cant open the springboard.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can anybody help me?

And is there a way to change the SliderMask "image" trough SSH or something?
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did you try a force restore? that shold fix it, since you already deleted everything.
  3. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

ya thats more than likely what you will have to do the short beep i am assuming is almost like when your pc can't find a start file or some thing it needs to boot

also have you tried a hard reset sleep and home button at same time
  4. scott87

scott87 New Member

same

dude that just happened to me and i nearly had a heart attack, its all sorted so im fine, thanks for the advice, Scott
  5. DJ Neon

DJ Neon New Member

Well, I fixed it somehow. I went into SSH and deleted some remaining files from some of the apps (GBA ROMs, TTR tracks etc.) and it did the trick. Anyway, thanks for replying

Please Register or Log in to view images