My iPod touch is stuck on the Apple logo screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Masterwz98, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Masterwz98

Masterwz98 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a 3g ipod touch. I jailbroke it the first day i got it using spirit. It worked fine for about a month, but the other day i was transfering a theme i made via cyberduck and i want to winterboard to put it on but winterboard wouldn't open. I retarted it and it got stuck on the apple logo screen. I left it on that night untill it lost all its charge and the plugged it back into my mac. nothing happened. I'v tried to put it into restor mode my holding the sleep/wake button and the home button untill it restarts and then still holding the home button plug it back in. it worked the first time and i tried to restore it and update. i left it on while i was at school and when i got back it ad a error massage. something about the network connection timeing out now it wont go into restor mode or change off the apple logo screen. If theres anything I can do plese tell me. If theres not please tell me so I can take it into an apple stor and see what they can do.
  2. Numbah81

Numbah81 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Put your device in recovery mode then Download RecBoot exit only. Then your device should boot up.
  3. Masterwz98

Masterwz98 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It won't go into recovery mode it just says that i need to charge it. it there anyway to enter recovery mode while its still plugged into my mac?
  4. FansMan

FansMan Banned

DFU + Restore.
  5. Numbah81

Numbah81 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Plug in a wallcharger or force it into recovery
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Hold home button for three second
    Simaltaneously start holding home button to for ten seconds
    Let go of the power button and continue to hold the home button for 29 seconds then boot it up in RecBoot
  6. Masterwz98

Masterwz98 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    right now its still stuck on the apple screed i'v tried both putting it into recovery mode and DFU but as soon as it tries to enter it the battery drops dead i don't know whats happining
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I fell so Useless right now

Please Register or Log in to view images