My Ipod Touch Is Gone!! Ahhhhh

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by viperboy1991, Feb 26, 2008.

1. viperboy1991

viperboy1991 New Member

ok so i spent the past two days up and down grading my ipod touch just to get the 1.1.3 jailbreak on. I must have restored 1.1.1 like 20 times and jailbroken the ipod 20 or so times before i gave up and decided 1.1.2 is good enough. Well i install it and what do you know...it doesnt work...installer crashes...NO COMPTUER CAN READ IT! i plug it in and nothing comes up. it is driving me crazy and i dont know what to do. recovery mode does not work either. i want to take it back to bestbuy but since it is jailbroken when they see installer they may take my warrinty away. I dont know what to do and i dont want a 400 dollar paperweight. tell me what to do otherwise i am going to drain it and bring it back to bestbuy to see if they will replace it. i dont care if it is jailbroken anymore just help me get it back to the offical 1.1.3 firmware so it works

Edit: FIXED!!!
  2. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

install customize, hide all apps (not the original ones), give it back to best buy
  3. viperboy1991

viperboy1991 New Member

i thought i said this but i guess i didnt...installer does not work.
  4. viperboy1991

viperboy1991 New Member

i got it...i had to do a force restore...i was doing the force restore wrong

Please Register or Log in to view images

i think i will just stick with the apple OS till the SDK comes out

Please Register or Log in to view images

there is no real thing i want from jailbreaking anywase...i just wanted summerboard