My iPod Touch is a liar!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hunid Racks, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Hunid Racks

Hunid Racks New Member

I go into my General options > About and it tells me I have 997 songs. At the bottom of my songs list when I browse all my songs it says I have 994 songs! It's hiding somethin from me! My iPod is not registering how many songs I have propery! Sure it's 3 songs but it could be a bigger problem in the future. Is it hiding songs from me? Does it want them all for itself??

Please Register or Log in to view images

JK, but seriously does this mean that I have 3 songs on my iPod that cannot play? Or aren't showing up?
  2. touchman87

touchman87 New Member

dam im not sure wat that is it shouldnt result in any major problem though
  3. hypnotiza23

hypnotiza23 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That happened on mine too. I think it counts podcasts as songs or something. Or maybe it's jailbrake files or something.
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I'm guessing, but the Music Player Songs list might count Music Videos as songs, since they do come up in Shuffle. Preferences, on the other hand probably only counts the actual music files you have and adds the Music Videos to the Videos category in its summary.
  5. Midnight

Midnight New Member

When I go into settings>general>about it says I have 3 photos... I've never put any photos on it. LOL Probably something along the same lines. *shrug*
  6. Hunid Racks

Hunid Racks New Member

I have a couple podcasts but no music videos hmmm could be that but Id imagine podcasts to be videos since they are in the video section but actually i think ive seen podcasts as a section under music.
  7. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    my iPot doesn't do that it counted all of the songs, photos, and videos accurately.
  8. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

i had a thing like that with my 5.5 G iPod video. But it was counting music videos.