my ipod touch frozen after deleting Cydia Package.. now its frozen.. help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by I.T. Invisiblo, Feb 29, 2008.

1. I.T. Invisiblo

I.T. Invisiblo New Member

ok.. i was in 1.1.2... jailbroken. so i decided to install Cydia pkg . but i didnt like.. anyways.

so.. i deleted cydia app. and a folder called. Core... .. this is the second time it happens., but in the first time i was able to restore. but not this time.. so i need some.help...

i've already tried to put it into recovery mode. by presing the 2 buttons. til it turns off. but then. i turn it on and the only thing that happens is that APPLE icon.. and after a while.. de circle. starts spinin. and then. it frozes.

soo.. i dunno what to do.. i plugged my ipod but itunes doesnt. recognize it.

ipod touch 16 gb. 1.1.2 jb.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    First link, Signature, google luck.
  3. I.T. Invisiblo

I.T. Invisiblo New Member

nevermind ... problem solved. jeje.. sorry for this unecesary thread.
  4. OKST Cowboy

OKST Cowboy Guest

I-Pod Touch 32GB Cydia Winterboard Frozen I-Pod

So, a guy from AT&T talked me into downloading Cydia and jailbreak my I-Pod touch. He told me to go to jailbreakme.com or something like that. So i did it and i never really used it because it was confusing at first so I gave up on it. However, my friend also downloaded it and was getting all these cool themes for his I-Phone. He said I needed winterboard and then I could download whatever I wanted for themes. I did it and still didn't like it. So, I wanted to delete winterboard and cydia. I tried holding my finger on the app and then deleting it. It wouldn't let me as if it were one of the original apps apple gives you and you can't delete. So I decided to reset my I-pod. Now when I reset it and it goes to turn on, it goes to the apple logo screen, pauses for a while, then the bar of color just above the logo appears and apparently that denotes that the i-pod is jailbroken. The loading wheel spins and spins then just freezes and nothing...I tried to plug it into my macbook and it won't recognize or even register the I-Pod on the laptop. I really hope someone can help me.
  5. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    DFU Mode. And jailbreaking is worth it, just browse through the Tweaks and Themes sections. System is a cool category, too.
  6. NOVA_6

NOVA_6 New Member

I tried putting my ipod touch into DFU but all it does is when you try to turn it on is Start with the apple sign go to the bright screen with the apple sign then the loading wheel starts after 2 seconds it just shuts off again i tried to get it to reboot with both buttons pressed but it doesnt work it just keeps shutting off IF Any on can help me please do.

Please Register or Log in to view images