Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

My iPod Touch Bluetooth doesn't work!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Explosive, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Explosive

Explosive New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My iPod touch has a broken Bluetooth hardware. My nike + ipod sensors won't work along with it detecting Bluetooth devices on the 3.0 FW. My question is should I call Apple or should I just bring it up to them? I have the 1-year warranty. Actually the Bluetooth never worked, so it can't be broken. Do you think they will fix it, or replace it with a new one?
  2. pablo03

pablo03 New Member

idk but literally i just got off the phone with tech support and they weren't much help with me I told them that my ipod touch is not discovering my macbook but is vis versa their response was that at this point in time the ipod does not work with the laptop thru bluetooth but will work with any bluetooth headphone or headset (like the one for a cell phone) but when it comes to the headset just the mic wont work thats bull cause i tried that and it still won't work with it they told me that they have no clue why it won't even discover my laptop or anything other device i even took it the apple store they traded out my old one with a new one and still nothing Apple suggested that i should go to Walmart to buy new headphones to see if it works i am not about to spend more money just to try out a set of headphones just to see if it will work why can they give me an answer after half hour on the phone with them

you can try and take it to the apple store but all they will do (from my experience) is confirm the problem and give a new one so you can take your chances

Apple you really let me down today
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

its been 2weeks since i bought my ipod and the the bluetooth does not work same with the nike ipod, i read through all the instructions before started using my ipod. My friend also has an ipod nd she has the same problem, so im gessin the problem is with apple they dont check the ipods before they go for sales and thats just bull these things are expensive