My iPod saved my life - for real!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by steeped, Jul 2, 2008.

1. steeped

steeped New Member

I was walking home from the mall last night about 11:30PM after seeing the movie Hanc*ck. On my way home, through the parking lot was a man who seemed to be following my friend. She's the one who noticed him and pointed it out to me, so I turned around and this man's eyes were fixed on her. So since sh*t like this never happens to me, I just thought this stalker may just be some sick mental patient, but when we left the parking lot, that is when he decided to attack.

I'm not strong or anything, I mean I lift weights on occasion but you would never see me in a fight since I really can't fight or anything. The stalker probably saw my thin build and decided he could take me out before getting to my friend. So we decided to wait in a bus stop since other people were around, but this did no good because this stalker just decided to stand beside me on the stop. He knocked me over but it wasn't anything noticeable to the people around.

Now my house is right beside the mall so I really didn't need to take the bus, and especially I didn't want to leave my friend alone as this guy will probably go after her. So when the bus came, we decided to get on and so did the stalker who followed us, but we then quickly jumped out trying to lose him, but he was right behind us. The bus took off and it was just the three of us.

So this stalker went to my friend, and grabbed the iPod headphones out of her ears. I tried pushing this guy but he was massive, like maybe 300 pounds. I am about 6 feet tall and this guy stood over me like a tower. So my friend tried holding her headphones (actually my headphones but she wanted to listen to my music on my Touch) but course this guy overpowered her and yanked the headphones out of her grip. Just like that, my iPod touch flew out of her inside pocket (because the iPod was attached to the headphones) and it caught this guy right in the eye. It wouldn't of been to painful, but I think it was the corner of the ipod which yanked this guy right in the eye. I think it was more of a shock hit than anything to this guy, but me and my friend ran away instantly and we lost this guy.

My iPod headphones are now broken because my friend still had a grip on them, saving my iPod but breaking the headphone jack inside the Touch. Oh and I should also add that my iPod doesn't even have a scratch on it still. The Incase Slider is amazing. Everything didn't end so good though because when I got home my wallet was missing. I was thinking that maybe it fell out of my pocket while I was running home, but I think this guy may of also pick-pocketed me while we were in the bus stop.

Any case, I am still alive - I am short $20 but still alive thanks to my iPod Touch and it's extremely strong build.
  2. TheDuke1122

TheDuke1122 New Member

Wow. Crazy story dude. Sounds a little exaggerated at times, but I'm not one to judge. Touch to the rescue I guess.
  3. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

4. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

WOW, that is pretty crazy. Guess you should have had the Ipod tazer app, haha (kidding)
  5. Greatnesss

Greatnesss Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    All i can say is ....Wow!
  6. steeped

steeped New Member

Well it was late and there was a ton of adrenaline in me, but I couldn't recall everything. I am sure this guy wasn't much taller than me but he sure seemed to be.
  7. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thats so awsome.
    but i wouldve just kicked the guy in the balls and ran

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

that is an awesome story... The Next time I get attacked I am throwing my ipod but retrevind it quickly lol... Good job man
  9. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    I guess your iPod was worth more then 20$ to you. Ipod Touch vs. REALY big guy:
    iPod winnes

!
  10. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

nice one. the only problem is now you have to commit your life to Steve Jobs