My iPod is very screwed up!! Please Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PJGR, Feb 25, 2008.

1. PJGR

PJGR New Member

Ok, well I have one folder on my home screen, which contains all of my apps (which are in their respective sub-folders). And I have a music and video icon on the dock.

So I recently tried to use the app that allows you take take screen shots....Well I selected that 'enable' button, and I press home. Then the 'snap' and 'view' buttons appeared in the top left.

Well, the problem is, is that every button is static. Yes, static. When I click the music icon, it brings up the screen (as usual), but none of the buttons work. The screen with all of my videos comes up, but I can't move anything or touch anything. The same with my HDD folder. I can open it up, but I can't open the sub folders or anything else.

Everything opens up, but is completely disfunctional.

What can I do? Any solutions?

I really don't want to restore it.

(I've already tried powering it off and plugging it into the computer)

EDIT: Also, when I press the lock button, the screen doesn't turn off, it simply goes to a dimmer version of my background with a lock symbol on the very top. Has anyone heard or seen this before?

EDIT2: And when I double tap the home button while my ipod is its weird lock mode, it brings up the quick song options as usual, and they ARE functional. So that's about it's that works: the quick options for music while the ipod is in lock mode. However, when I unlock, nothing works.

Please Help!
  2. PJGR

PJGR New Member

bump...........
  3. buckycat

buckycat New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

put in it recovery then take it back out with ibrickr?
  4. njt1

njt1 New Member

Hi. try to delete screenshot via installer, or SSH into your touch and delete it that way. Then power off and restart....
  5. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Search screenshot.app, and then look at one of the last post.

It should be a post by me, tells you what to delete to get you iPod to normal.
  6. PJGR

PJGR New Member

Well my wifi isn't on, and there's no way to get it on...

whatever, i guess ill restore