my ipod is stuffed help please!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by azz2811, Jan 30, 2008.

1. azz2811

azz2811 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok so i jailbroke the 1.1.3 firmware and installed stuff from installer right and now when i turn my ipod on it frezzez at the apple logo and then does that spining thing but it doesnt get any futher and i cant connect it to itunes ether so is there any way to fix this??

force restoring dosnt work ether

please help!!
  2. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

well i hate to say it, but 1.1.3 is buggy as hell as everyone knows on this forum. I wouldnt know how to help definately because i havnt jb'ed 1.1.3 yet. Wat happens when you force restore? does it just not work?
  3. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

1.1.3 is not buggy. Half of the current 1.1.3 jailbreak methods are.

I didn't get the siezure a the Apple logo or constant rebooting, something did happen where I could neither connect to iTunes nor even charge the damn thing because for some reason it wouldn't even recognize that it was plugged into anything.

The only solution I had was to restore. I did the 1.1.3 jailbreak by doing a complete and full restore to 1.1.1 and then following all of the procedures for jailbreaking up to 1.1.3 and it worked fine. (Using the all-in-one soft upgrade with apps, the one based on the Dev Team's release, not Nate True's.)
  4. ki11ua

ki11ua New Member

i feel you man.... It's just happened to me as well.....
  5. azz2811

azz2811 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    apparently my friends ipod touch did the same as mine sje got a new one but she hadn't even heard of jail breaking yet

im getting a new one coz im taking it back

Please Register or Log in to view images