My Ipod doesn't turn on!!! And the battery is full! Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by capitinga, Jun 19, 2008.

1. capitinga

capitinga New Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Hi there everybody, it's my first post here, and I need some serious help....

I bought my ipod in january, jaibroken it myself, and I've been modding it a lot since then...

I has always worked fine, but yesterday, it started having this was charging, but the battery was almost full, then, I inplugged it from the dock (AC charger) for a few seconds, just to check my e-mails, an when I conected it again, it turned off....

I tried to reboot, to force into restore mode, and nothing, it works like it has no battery, but it has!!!

Not even connecting to my PC, its dead!!!

So, I need some help! It doesn't matter if i have to restore it somehow, but I just want it back!

I didn't knew where to post thins, so, if it is on the wrong place, I'm sorry..
    I searched for a similar problem and haven't found nothing, so if there is a similar thread, I'm sorry too...

Thanks a lot!
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. scorpion 55

scorpion 55 Banned

Jan 28, 2008
    and is the iPod jailbroken
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2008
    ok, it might be a hardware problem.

Have you tryed DFU mode?

If that dosnt work, try anything to get it to connect to your pc and then use ziphone or something.

Also, i very much doubt that you "jailbroke it yourself" im sure u just used ziphone or a program someone made.
  4. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Dec 21, 2007
    Hold down the home and lock button, until the apple logo shows, then let go of the lock button. Keep the home button held until it shows the connect to iTunes screen.

If that doesn't work, go to apple, as your screen is probably broke...