My iPhone.swf Flash Intro

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by buffonitaly, Feb 1, 2008.

1. buffonitaly

buffonitaly New Member

I made this flash intro for a website I am creating and was just wondering what your opinion is. Critique it, say what you like, and anything else you want to.

iPhone.swf Download

(You guys will have to have flash to play this so don't try it on your iPod.)
  2. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

That's not too bad. The only problem is that although you say the intro is supposed to be for an iPhone site, the picture is clearly of an iPod...

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes this is true....u need to change the picture and maybe jazz it up a bit....a little plain at the moment for me...
  4. buffonitaly

buffonitaly New Member

Technically it is for iPhone and iPod Touch, but I decided to call it iPhone Seattle instead of something like iPod Touch/ iPhone Seattle.
    Thanks for the input and I will take those things into mind, although I did want to continue apple's simplicity that they have with their products.
  5. Rush.August

Rush.August Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    COOL !
    if u wanna upload it to iphone or ipod, i recommend ws flash to video converter

WHY?
    1.Convert Flash SWF to AVI, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, WMV and MP3 and so on;

2.Browse your IE Cache and automatically locate the Flash files from the web pages you have visited;

3.Added function to trim the target Flash video screen frame to meet your digital players? need, adjustable output video effect enable you to customize the frame rate, bit rate, resolution and even aspect ratio for an ideal playback effect;

4.Allow you add customized watermark on the output file to present or claim your authority, or even for general promotion.

Free download >>>