My intro

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by wsd73, May 5, 2009.

1. wsd73

wsd73 New Member

Hello! I'm Wendy and I am new to the world of itouch (and mac in general) I just got my Macbook a week and a half ago and my itouch on Saturday. I'm a stay at home/homeschooling mom to 4....feel free to

Please Register or Log in to view images

Most people do

I'm slowly moving everything I used to do on my Ipaq to the Itouch. So far I have found a calorie tracker I like (Lose it), and I'm still searching for a program to track shopping lists and some sort of program similar to ListPro that will allow multiple lists for projects, home inventory, etc.

I'm using the search feature to check out apps I've come across to see what opinions are, but if you want to reply in this thread with your suggestions, I would take all the help I could get

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
    Wendy
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Good luck with the home schooling! Hardest job in the world but most rewarding!
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I use GroceryIQ for groceries and Things is a decent replacement for ListPro until they make it for iPhone. With GroceryIQ I can make lists and send to staff member to pick up or they can do same for me. Welcome to the forum!

Looks like ListPro is slated for iPhone release in Q2-Q3 of this year.
  4. wsd73

wsd73 New Member

Thanks for the welcomes

I wonder if I could get some sort of discount on ListPro for the itouch since I already have it for the pocket pc. I know that worked for pocket quicken when I switched from palm to pocket pc. I'll have to look into that.