My installer isn't working.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by SiN Altr Ego EL, Mar 17, 2008.

1. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ok, so my cases may be a little different than what others are having. I am running 1.1.2, jailborken with many apps. all the apps run fine, except like isteamy... but otherwise, thats it. well, i decide that i want 2 upgrade 2 like 1.1.3, and yeah.... um like i go into the installer, and at first, it stalled at a blank white screen, and then, it crashes, and goes away. then i tried tapping the screen at the white screen (for some odd reason, tapping the screen helps do stuff... idk) but then it only got to the refresh sources and it only refreshed a little bit, and then it crashed. so it only gets that far and idk what to do. can anyone help me? is it that my firmware is too old? or what? it actually started happening when i synced my ipod to the computer and cancelled the sync... would that cause it? idk any help would be appreciated.
  2. beezy

beezy New Member

try replacing ur installer.app with a fresh one, theres a stickied thread around this forum that has all the app downloads.
  3. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ya know, i'll just try and completly refresh my itouch like recover it back to 1.1.1 and redo everything. i mean all the stuff i had doesn't matter anyways. its only games and stuff which i can get back. the only thing is my GBA ROMs, i didn't ssh them into my itouch, so i don't want 2 lose them, but w/e.