I bought an iPod Touch 2nd generation 8GB recently, and for the first couple days the battery life was as expected. Well I have a year old iHome and one day I decided to connect my iPod to it. I attatched the dock, and then the iPod. Since the iPod was dead completely, I let it charge fully using the iHome. Ever since I did this, the battery life has whacked out. Even with the brightness all the way down and WiFi off. I tried turning the the iPod completely off, not just sleep, and found that this diminishes battery even more! What's happening? Could my ihome have screwed up my battery?