My Halo3 "Map-Pack"

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by ToXiC, Jun 13, 2008.

1. ToXiC

ToXiC Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is my Halo 3 Map Pack. Maps I used "Avalanche, Blackout, Foundry, and Valhalla." It's nothing serious. I made all fun game types. I made an infection map, a racing map, a derby map, and a cat n' mouse map. I hope you guys enjoy. I'm not all that great at forge but I tried my best. Give me some C&C.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hide on Black Virus
    Black Virus is an infection game type. This is dark and has light sources around the map. It has hidden flares and regenerators but they are hidden. Use them wisely because they don't respawn. Everything is limited. There are enough hiding places that some people won't even know where you are. It's a really fun map. Try it with your friends.

Slayer on Chopper Wars
    Chopper Wars is a remake of the Halo 2 game "Hog Wars" I decided to use choppers because they tend to destroy each other much faster. I put some gravity lifts and some barriers for extra fun. It makes it better because if someone makes a wrong jump, you'll be waiting for them on the ground. I hope you enjoy.

Racing on Valhalla Drift
    This is a racing game type on Valhalla. You start on the bottom of the river making your way upstream. The goal is to get as many check points as you can. If a driver flips you over, be more than glad to aim for his head and take the kill. It's all about winning the race.

Cat on Mouse

This is a remake of Cat n' Mouse from Halo 2. There are 4 Warthogs parked on one end and two wraiths parked on the other. The goal is to last all the six minutes running away from the cats "Wraiths". There is a 6 minute time limit. The Cats cannot boost until 5 minutes left, and they must not shoot until one minute left in the game. I hope you enjoy.
  2. mclaurin10

mclaurin10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  3. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  4. ToXiC

ToXiC Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Lol thanks guys. It took a long time to make this thread and the maps. 24+ hours.