My Great Wifi adventure at School: Part 2 Update

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by hakk79, Apr 21, 2008.

1. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well here is the link to the first part of my "Adventure"

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51811

Let me just start out by saying that i am a freshman in high-school "As of sept. 2007". My school is kind of small, and because of this, the staff finds it great to keep the school wi-fi access point private from the h.s. students at my High School. I did not really care until I got an iPod Touch in december, and I saw everyone else on the internet with freaking sidekicks (Bastards) and there is 1 other junior girl with an iPhone (bastardette).

There are 3 other lazy iPod Touch users that dont even care.(Ultimate Bastards)

Well, I am the only one who jailbroke my iPod and since I have an awesome website called ifans.com backing me up with tons of wi-fi solutions and applications, I am NOT going to stand for this sh*t. Excuse my language.

The last time in my adventure, I thought all hope was lost, until I was sitting in History class...

Well, the day was going normal. It was about 4 days before Spring Break, so everyone was excited. I was sitting in my History class, and the teacher decided to show us something on the projector. Well, she wanted to show us some things post-atomic bomb (Ew...) and she was using a school laptop. As the turned on the projector, guess what popped up in the bottom right corner of the screen: The Name of the Wi-fi network!

You have to remember that im my school the wi-fi is completley PRIVATE! So that means no wi-fi name, and no wi-fi password. Even in the application "Stumbler", the network shows up as <hidden>.

Now, as the teacher was teaching my friend was sitting in the front of the class (he has a sidekick). So i asked a girl next to me for her sidekick LX and I IM'ed him, and told him to write down the name of the network.

After class, i got it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So, Issue 1 out of the way, I have the network name!

So, the next day in Math class, the subject of the school's wi-fi network had come up and my teacher said that it was completley private...except on school laptops. So this weekend, i plan to get a school laptop and get the password in the process.

So, i need something to do this, and quick. I need to walk in prepared for anything. I want this "operation" to be an IN and OUT operation. No in-betweens.

This is an update and a plea for help.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    nice stories, I actually enjoy reading them... sorry Im bad at networking and cant help though
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You are definitely a good story teller! I hope you get it before you graduate! If I can figure out anyway to help I will let you know.
  4. TheAsianJedi

TheAsianJedi Banned

dude WOW!!!!~!
  5. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol, nice, i went to http://192.168.0.1 and i could log in because our admin left the username and pass as the defalts. I looked through it for a couple of minutes but couldn't find a password anywhere and i used to have the ssid but i think it got changed because last week the network crashed and they had to build it up again from scratch. I can still get into the router so if anyone can help me out with a way to get the pass from there it would be appreciated. btw i think the router is Ambit.
  6. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    LOL I enjoy reading your adventures.. You ever think about making a novel.. LOL. GL.. Did you try google.. Usually people who know how to hax keep it to them selves for there purpose only. Gl..
  7. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Rofl. Thanks for the support guys. I will keep you updated on anything that happens!

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yo ive got exactly what u need, i did the same at my school. the program is called WZCOOK u just put the program on a flash drive plug it in run the exe wait 5 seconds go to C: drive and copy wepkeys.txt to ur flash and check at home: heres my thread:

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48793&highlight=wep cracking
  9. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    voygers are so much better than sidekicks
    i easily chose the voyager

and good luck finding the addres with the WZCOOK
  10. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)