My Great iPod replacement Adventure at the Apple store

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by hakk79, Apr 17, 2008.

1. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ah...It is that time of year in New York.
    The flowers are blooming.
    The leaves are blowing.
    The weather is great.

And my iPod looks like Freakin Crap, complete with about 4 dents, and one of the dents makes the iPod look like the metal part is falling off. Also I have more scratches on my iPod than a thunder-cat gives in one lifetime.

I cant sell this crap.

So I decide to let Apple do if for me...

"The Great Apple-Store Adventure!"
    [Play Corny Theme Song Here]

Anyway, I decided to go to an Apple store in Manhattan. I believe it is the one between 14th avenue and 5th avenue. So I call Apple and they say I can walk in (Effing Liars), so I take my 1.1.4 jailbroken iPod Touch and I restore it twice (for pracuations). Then I drop my bookbag (I am in HS) leave my house, and jump on the Train to Manhattan.

-At the Apple Store-

On thing I have to give Apple, past their Prick leader *Cough*Steve Jobs*Cough* is that their Apple stores are fantastic. I literally was touching everything. I did some crazy things also. Here are some of them.

1. I went up to about 9 Widescreen Mac OS CPU's on display and I Put ifans.com on safari. I went up to the next 9 on the other half of the store and put "How to jailbreak your iPod Touch on Google" and I ran upstairs unnoticed. As I watched from the glass and steel upstairs, People were ushering Apple store staff, asking them how to jailbreak their iPod Touch and iPhone. The Apple store staff quickly moved everyone from the Mac's and took that page off, but i swear I saw a lot of people jotting down the Web Address much to Apple's Disdain. ROFL
    2. I left and came back and I went to an iPhone, and hit "jailbreakme.com". I swear I heard a little Siren. (WTF).

Anyway, after this chaos I went and I had to schedule an appointment for 7:00 PM. Eventually I got pushed to 4:00 PM. While the Apple people were replacing my iPod (I lied about battery issues), I asked one if he knew how to put a Mac OS on Windows. He turned to another Apple dude next to him and asked, and the apple guy laughed and said "Yeah, I think they are working on it. It is called Hackintosh or something". The guy that was servicing me said under his breath, "f***ing Jailbreaker", or so I heard.

Minutes later I walked out with a Brand new iPod and also the thought of Why Apple people were Jailbreaking. ROFL.

hakk79
    1 person likes this.
  2. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Lol funny store but you shouldnt have put ifans.com on there computer. They can prevent things faster so they will be a step ahead of us. But nice story.
  3. zxions

zxions New Member

I thought that sitution was pretty normal. I mean there are people who work at Target but they choose to shop at Walmart, so no biggie.

But I am really relieved that the guy that told you about Hackintosh didn't ask to leave without your ipod, cause the process is pretty much illegal.
  4. yeah_boi

yeah_boi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    damn. i want to do this.

how does this sound.

"hey i think my ipod has battery problems. i charge it all the way and it still only lasts for about 2 hours when im not even doing anything. i dont know what to do."

think that'll get em?

the back of mine is scratched to all hell and i was stupid about not getting a case cause now i have a scratch on the screen too.
  5. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thats funny. I think its funny how people were asking the staff how to jailbreaf an ipod
  6. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    1. You lied.

2. You stole from Apple.

3. You caused minor chaos in the store.

Good Job

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I love going in and Jailbreaking the iPods...too bad it only worked with 1.1.1!

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

ha ha nice thats priceless. i did that before and i put all the iphones on jailbreakme.com lol everyone was asking about it and they did what they always do... deny deny deny! by the way, what did you tell them about your battery? i want a 32 gb! ha ha
  9. Arkidas

Arkidas New Member

Don't you think we should ban threads like this, AND the top 5 ways of getting your iPod replaced thread? It might catch Apple's attention and they'll be aware.
  10. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

hey, chill out dude... its priceless!!!!!!!!!