My gpSPhone just disappeared :(

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by redskins, May 30, 2008.

1. redskins

redskins New Member

SOLVED ----My gpSPhone just disappeared from my Springboard MY ICON IS MISSING

My iPod was working fine until today, where all of a sudden, I turn on my iPod out of sleep mode, and find my gpSPhone missing! Everything else is there, but my favorite emulator is missing =[

Anyone know what to do? I REALLY do not want to reinstall everything, as I probably spent 10+ hours on all this stuff on my iPod.

I don't have Customize or Poof, and I have 1.1.4

Edit: Problem solved. For those of you wondering, all I needed to do was uninstall, then reinstall gpSphone. My game saves and Roms were still there. I did the same with bosstools, but it didn't work. Boss tools was probably the problem, but uninstalling and reinstalling did not do anything.
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Do you have an app like Poof installed? The application is probably still there and the icon only hidden.
  3. redskins

redskins New Member

No, I didn't have Poof or Customize, but I installed customize in order to try and fix this problem.

edit: I heard something about Bosstools possibly creating problems with disappearing, so I uninstalled and reinstalled that, but no dice.

edit2: I have 1.1.4 btw.
  4. weasel18

weasel18 New Member

it most likely was bosstool. i installed it, and noticed that my iphysics was gone. i just reinstalled the app, and problem solved.
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Reinstall gpsPhone.
  6. redskins

redskins New Member

I'd rep you if I could awal

Please Register or Log in to view images

That's all it took, and my game saves are still there!

Oh, but I needed to uninstall it before I could reinstall it.