My first time posting

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by ArminIpodUser, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ArminIpodUser

ArminIpodUser New Member

Hey guys im new to this forum thing but IM IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP, ive been working with ipods/iPhones for awile now and ive been jailbreaking my friends ipods. Now yesterday some kid at my school asked me to do his ipod and i accpeted, but when i got home i realised it was a 2nd gene, i watched some youtube videos and tried to figure it ut, i procede to try to jailbreak using Cyw00d to jailbreak and i got more then half way, and suddenly my screen goes black and i can't do anything, now before anyone sais, u n00b, itz easy !!!111one! hold home button + power for 10secondes and such, im not an idiot i tried like 20 times and i also tried unplugging it and then holding home button and plugging it into my comp, but it will always give me the same error "USB Device not recognised" (its the yellow pop up in the corner) and im 100% sure the battery is not dead any tips would be hugely aprreciated =] or else ill just be forced to give him my ipod....
  2. liammk

liammk New Member

ok first put it into DFU mode the go into itunes and restore it to the original FW. if that dosnt work try plugging it into a xbox 360/play station/wall charger and charging it. then try again.