My feeling of IPT 3G Untethered

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Seb, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seb

Seb New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello iPod Touch/iPhone Fans,

I am losing hope of the iPod Touch 3G Untethered.
    There is no news, blog posting by "chronic-dev" team. Which makes me think they don't have untether jailbreak, we are waiting and waiting and waiting.. and where is the news and untethered jailbreak? No-where!

Of course they said the will give us IPT 3G in June when next device is out.. so they can make people believe in them for longer time.

Here is what i would have done if i were a maker of IPT 3G Untethered.

Type news once a week about untethered jailbreak and proofs so people could stay tuned.

Actually just release it, instead of waiting. I know maybe they'll block the exploit for the next device? But that's going to be easy to find a new exploit. MuscleNerd just jailbreaked the 3.1.3 for 1G 2G(Old model) and it only took him a few hours. The 2G Untethered did they(don't know who) share before IPT 3G were out. The first community that created 2G Untethered, did the right thing, they wanted to have some fun, finding the next exploit for the new device.

The thing in being an maker of jailbreaks is it's always fun to create and find new exploits and they would earn more people coming if they actually showed us their IPT 3G untethered on video or something and then next make one for "the new iDevice".

Wake up chronic-dev, if you guys are real show proofs that you have untethered 3G. We haven't seen video or proofs yet.

Sorry if my english is very poor. - Hope you understand it.

Please don't lock this thread.
  2. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you follow @p0sixninja on twitter he give semi-regular updates about what he is doing with the program, and will usually respond if you ask him a serious question (ie. NOT "when will you release").

C-Dev have released Jailbreak programs before, worked on exploits etc...why would they start lying now? They're not asking for donations or anything, so what would they get out of continuing if they didn't have anything? All they would do is ruin their reputation.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    noooooo... not another one of these threads... at this juncture I think Chronic Dev is just plainly p!ssed off with the community attitude. If he is working on greenpois0n it will probably be kept until the iPad and or iPhone 4G is released.

Please don't take offence when I close this thread. This subject has been discussed to death and the thread will go nowhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.