My Family Guy Discs

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dude19, Nov 7, 2007.

1. dude19

dude19 Banned

Ok im trying to rip my legally purchased family guy season 1 and 2 dics however the first time a tried i only got one video because the discs contain multiple episodes, by the way there vob files i ripped with dvd decrypter) and now whenever i try to convert them to ipod format it wont work and more it says estimated time will be like 3336 hours left and the same thing happened in videora, the vobs arent stored on my computer there stored on my ipod because im running low on space. can anyone help?. by the way im using handbrake on windows to try to convert these files.
  2. dude19

dude19 Banned

can someone help please
  3. touchin'it

touchin'it New Member

are you using a mac or a pc?
  4. cowboyshootist

cowboyshootist New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I would delete the VOBs and re-rip. You might try the 30 trial copy of Any DVD to see if it works any better.

Last but not least I wouldn't put the VOBs on the iPOD as that will slow down the conversion. You might look into products that will convert right from the DVD without having to pull off the VOBs.
  5. dude19

dude19 Banned

im using windows. it only works when i select the whole video ts folder but only converts the first video...i think i know what to do know..but i was getting an error for sum reason last night but my computer restarted this morning and its working again. weird takes forever to convert just on episode