my experiences,... is its worth???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Bearclaw, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Bearclaw

Bearclaw New Member

well i got the iPod1,1_2.0_5A225c_Restore.ispw yesterday but i still cant get it run on my ipod with windows, i first got scared when i had the "psod" but just entering dfu mode with ziphone fixes it... i just hope the winpwner will be there very soon...

but now my problem...
    i got a osx leopard iAktos version( osx for windows) laying around but i dont know if its worth to install it just to get 1.2 on my ipod, because i had some trouble and all my data was lost when i installed it the last time....

so can anybody who made a 1.2 jailbraek with osx if its worth and if its even possible to get everything running.

greetings from germany
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You need to have the Pwnage Tool to install it and it's only on Mac right now. Secondly, it's a total waste of your time right now. No Installer, No Apple Store, No anything other than the regular apps and it's a little buggy. Best to wait for the real deal.

Greetings from Schwetzingen, GER!
  3. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

He's totally right, only ipodtouchmaster (probs others aswell) have got installer on there but it doesnt work.
    If you are able to decode to be able to SSH into there the NES app is the only one that has been updated for 2.0 which I see no point as the NES app aint that great.
  4. JohnLocke

JohnLocke New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The only reason for upgrading is if you want to develop applications, other wise I wouldn't recommend installing it!
  5. Bearclaw

Bearclaw New Member

ok so i wont install mac osx on my pc and wait for official 2.0....
  6. donny007

donny007 New Member

See my signature \/