My dock won't change?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Tatertay, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Tatertay

Tatertay Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I downloaded customize, went to change my dock after removing a theme and I click on my original dock, hit home and nothing changed. I thought it was a problem with that dock, but no, no other docks worked either. My dock only changes when applying themes from winterboard. What should I delete if I SSH into my iPod, if I can fix it that way?
  2. zeizei

zeizei New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    To be pretty honest, Customize is waay behind Winterboard. Infact, pretty useless unless they are planning some upgrade for it.
  3. Tatertay

Tatertay Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Thanks but I really needed someone to tell me what file I have to delete.
  4. JonTheAzn

JonTheAzn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The problem with customize is that it overwrites the original png with the custom png so if you delete your dock you wont' have one at all (I think, although I've never tried removing my dock). If you use winterboard, you can ssh into your ipod, get the original dock from /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize2/ dock and copy them to /Library/Themes/Dock/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and name it SBDockBG.png and SBDockBG2.png (it's the same file), now enable it with winterboard and you should have your original dock. Feel free to ask questions
  5. Tatertay

Tatertay Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Ah, thank you! How do you add rep to people? Sorry, never figured it out.