My dock doesn't reflect any longer

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by J Paul, Feb 23, 2008.

1. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The title says it all. I'm sure that the dock is supposed to reflect the icons that are on it, that's always how I see it on other people's ipods. Mine's jailbroken on 1.1.3.

Also, when customizing my home screen, whenever I move an icon, it goes behind all of the others instead of going above them, until I let it go in the position I want it, and it comes back up. They also disappear behind my dock image.

One more sorta related problem: Using customize, I can't restore to the original black line dock image, it always looks f***ed up, like two stacked on top of each other with no transparency. It's not that big of a deal, seeing how I really don't like using it anyway, but still, I figured I'd mention it as it's related to my issues (various springboard problems).

Halp.
  2. normanloco

normanloco New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is no icon reflection on 1.1.3 people with that just made their dock on photoshop so that it lock like it reflect it
  3. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay, thanks. What about the other crap, then?
  4. normanloco

normanloco New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I can't help you with that because I'm not on 1.1.3 but I was thats why I no there is no reflection And next time use the search option on the site.
  5. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I did search, but couldn't find anything related to my issues. Maybe I simply searched for the wrong thing, but it doesn't matter any way because that problem's already solved. Now, I'll just wait until someone can give me any answers as to the others.