My Dead iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Johnny Quest, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Hey I don't know what happened but my ipot is completely shut off. I tried to connect it to iTunes it doesn't recognize it, I even try to connect it to my iHome clock. Well, I left it connected for about a minute, and nothing.
    What can it possibly be? can someone help me out. 2.0 was running on it, and it was working fine all day but maybe the power button was on and I didn't know and it drained the power. Is it that possible?
  2. Greatnesss

Greatnesss Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow...thats new
    have u tried plugging it into the adapter if u have one for the ipod?
  3. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I've been meaning to buy one but I'm leaving it in my iHome to see if anything. I have that flip case and had it clipped on my hip all day and ran around working and when I got in the car to connect it to my radio it was dead. We'll see in a couple of minutes its 8:05pm so I'll check it at 8:30pm to see if any changes. Will keep you posted.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ITS ALIVE!!!!

I don't know what happened there. I just held down the power and home button as if to reboot, and I saw the apple reboot logo and let go of both buttons and it turned on and it was fully charged. so, hopefully if anybody else has this problem do what I did. Thanks for responding.