iPhone 3GS My dad is getting a 3GS Maybe...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Antonpup, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Antonpup

Antonpup Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Okay, so my dad is going to get a 3GS soon... but there are a few questions... not about the iPhone itself.. but the provider..

(I know this maybe spam or in wrong section, if it is... just move it, thank you)

Okay, so my dad has Verizon, but if he switches to AT&T what does he get? Like are there any special features that AT&T will give him because he's switching to them? (Besides transferring current phone number)

Thank you for your answers.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well, AT&T does have rollover minutes. Essentially, your unused minutes can pile up for a year. So if you don't use the phone a lot, after a couple of months, you can end up with over a thousand minutes. However, at the end of the year, these rollover minutes clear themselves.
  3. Antonpup

Antonpup Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    LOL those minutes just use themselves up xD

but still thanks. thats good to know. i didn't know that.
  4. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Go into the store and ask. What my carrier does (Vodafone in Australia), is give people special deals if they do their transactions over the phone, and the phone then gets delivered to their house. So maybe call up AT&T and see what they can do. Remember, dont be rude or demanding, be curious and happy

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Well I dont have a clue since Im from the UK ! But goodluck on the 3GS I love mine ! Your dad wont regret it !