My cydia app crashes!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ironmaiden96, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ironmaiden96

ironmaiden96 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey I know this cool guy who made me an app with my twitter and stuff! So He sent me it as touchtuter.app.zip so in there O had two folders one touchtuter.app and _Macosx. So I extracted the .app folder and Dragged it to itunes And synced to my ipod. And it worked! But when I managed to make a .deb file of it and downloaded it from my repo It is like via itunes except the icon has corners not rounded... And when I try to open the app I see my loading screen but then it crashes! Plzz help! what did I doo wrong!? My repo is on myrepospace... I dunno if I am allowed to give it here...
    help! thanx
  2. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well a deb would be compiled differently to an ipa, have you checked that the permissions are set to 0755? Why dont you just install it through itunes again?
  3. ironmaiden96

ironmaiden96 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch

I have permissions on both DEBIAN and control to 0775 And I have it installed trough itunes but I wan't my followers and subscribers to download it easy from cydia

Please Register or Log in to view images

I could tell you my repo on skype or mail so you can checkby yourself what I mean...