My COMPLETE JailBreak package!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by poopingfish, Dec 17, 2007.

1. poopingfish

poopingfish New Member

This is my first post, and contains a rar package of an html guide to jailbreaking and restoring your itouch to 1.1.2. It even contains the 1.1.2 firmware and anything else needed.
    Spent a good couple of hours in notepad adding the html tags and formatting! So hope you all like it.

[Link Removed]

If the link if invalid please tell me, its uploading as I run upstairs because its currently bed time.

Instructions:
    Unzip it and open the home file, follow the page to whatever is needed.

***If you find any errors or misinformation please tell me and I will fix promptly.
    Hoping this can maybe be stickied. Couple other things are that I AM Mrr.guy Just under the poopingfish alias [I switch between them] and I am sorry for the slow download speed the FTP i uploaded it to is ran from my home. I will uploaded to [PIRACY.rs] or [PIRACY.fd] tomorrow.

Thanks guys, and Im glad to be here!

P.S.-I dont even have a touch yet

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. xHDUBx

xHDUBx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    has this been tested? Im DLing now and have been waiting to update to 1.1.2 but have been lazy. If this works ill update for sure. Sorry but i dont want to first
  3. poopingfish

poopingfish New Member

No, its just a rar package I made including the new 1.1.1 firmware and jailbreak files along with web page tutorials included.
    I just packaged everything together easy to find.
  4. velato

velato New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    THNx dude,finally!! I have been searching the whole web for nullriver apptapp and they onli have version 1.0.2 and i dunno how to update my ipod back.I dun have any wireless coneection at home...been downloading nw..so hope this helps..

5. poopingfish

poopingfish New Member

No problem, if its not specifically what you are looking for tell me and I will include it in a subpackage or make a new one.
  6. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not a bad idea

I must be a bit paranoid, besides the equivalent package I also grabbed the jailbreakme contents in case the site was down (and the 7.5 version of iTunes... you never know). Call it a survival kit

7. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Hello Poopingfish. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your name. I have also made my own tutorials/website at http://spoonforknife.googlepages.com Your's looks pretty good.
  8. ALTEZZA

ALTEZZA New Member

"P.S.-I dont even have a touch yet" then how do you know thats it will work?? lol
  9. poopingfish

poopingfish New Member

^after reading tuts I summarized most of it and tried to make it at simple as possible. Including web page i made myself in NOTEPAD to help and the firmware/files all together in an easy to find place along with links on the pages.
    Thanks for the comments guys, I hope I didnt copy anybody and spponforknife I love your website! Really nice.
    -Thanks, I like my name too! But its kinda weird ahahaha.
  10. issrprovost

issrprovost New Member

someone needs to buy spoonforknife a touch...

...passes hat