Release My Combined Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by lc1992, Jan 29, 2008.

1. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    [Note: I take no credit for any of the graphics in this theme- all I did was combine parts of different themes (icons, backgrounds, etc.) to make a theme that worked well for me]

ANYWAY, I compiled this theme out of random searches on iPoT Fans an Google, and there is a special surprise: invisible icons! LOL, I know, its really nothing big, but I though what I did was pretty cool. The dock of the theme has tranparent icons, which are Safari, gpSPhone, Lockbox, and Youtube (obviously feel free to do change it to what you like). The top four icons are SMBPrefs, Customize, Settings, and Installer (they look good in a column as well as in a row). Well, feel free to criticize and post cool changes to what suits you

Please Register or Log in to view images

Have fun!

Attached Files:

2. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think it will look better if you had other than the original icons than some you have
  3. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree lol

Im no wiz with Photoshop, so trust me, if I could make kick ass icons like you, I would

(If fact, I was gonna ask you soon if you could help me out with using Photoshop to make themes) If you, or anyone has improvements to the theme, I would greatly appreciate if you posted them

4. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Its amazing how quick these threads get viewed lol

It makes me happy to see that over 64 different people were interested in the thread in such a short time

5. berky93

berky93 New Member

if you need any help with grpahic design, you can check out the graphic design section of the lounge or look in the tutorials section here. I, along with tons of other people would love to help you, as long as you promise to make some kickass graphics for us here at the forums!

6. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I made the top 4 icons.

And with that theme you are supposed to skip the last row using summerboard, it will look better that way.
  7. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, the problem was, I REALLY wanted the invisble icons.

I tried using the original theme wallpaper and I went to go make the last four icons invisible, but the text was still there. If I wanted to get rid of the text for those apps, I would have to get rid of the text for all the apps. On SMB, they had an option to just remove the text for JUST dock apps, so I just moved the text down a bit

e
  8. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

You should probably get rid of the last row of icons. I'm pretty sure that is how that theme was designed; to only have 3 rows of icons on the springboard.

9. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, I have NO idea if you can remove text from specific icons on the springboard, and if there IS a way, PLEASE let me know

10. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I still don't get it. You can use SMB to skip the last row and also use this invisible app to hide icons...Theres no reason i can see why you can't do both.