my apps don't work after the 3.0 upgrade

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by alexx_ox, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexx_ox

alexx_ox New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    hi everyone

Please Register or Log in to view images

i updated my ipod touch 2G with a free 3.0 firmware update and everything is great! all teh new features are availabe and working as promised, all my old songs/videos/pictures are there,everything is fine except my apps haven't loaded back up. i have synced my ipod about 4 times now and even tried to restore it but when i try to restore it i can't because it says i haven't bought the new update so it is trying to force me to buy it! i can't buy the apps again because when i go to the app store to try and install them the button is unavailable and says they are already installed so i cant get any of them on. about 3/4 apps did come on when i first updated the ipod but that was all plus apps like ebay and facebook said they needed updating to be compatable with the newer version, yet only facebook came on. can anyone help me because i really need some of these apps and i CANNOT get them back on, i've tried everything!

all comments welcome.
    thanks,
    Alex
  2. Kayzo

Kayzo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Don't use pirated firmware next time, buy it.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ^^as above. Discussing piracy including illegally obtained firmware is against our forum rules.

thread closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.