My apps are fuzzy almost hidden? Help please

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by therealriley, Jul 15, 2009.

1. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Heya can anyone help? My apps are going fuzzy it's completly random too it picks any app and starts off partially fuzzy then goes completely fuzzy??? It stays like that for a week then changes to another app. It does it on my frequent and non frequent used apps. They still load ok it's just the icon image. I can add pics if needed but it won't let me attach at the mo cos I'm on my touch. I don't use any hide app apps neither?

On another note my apps keep crashing. I download one and play it. It says loading then goes back to the main screen? I don't sync it often do you think that's why?

Also.... LOL

Just lately my cydia will only install in dirty mode?

Do you think it could all be connected? It's just getting to be a pain now.

Cheers guys
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cydia has a dirty mode? I thought that was only (cracked app installer). Which isn't really allowed.

I suppose I should get rid of the name...
  3. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I meant [PIRACY]use sorry. When I jailbroken my pod I lost my paid for apps?? I was told this is how I get them back by the guy who did the jailbreak. Still can you actually help? Or did you just leave that post to incinuate i fraudulently use cracked apps? Were not all dishonest pal. I lose money to piracy myself so I'm well aware off it's downsides.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I use my pod solely for business use FYI the only game I have is the new worms I bought yesterday £2.99 on app store and worth every penny.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You can still sync the paid apps back on.

I believe it is still illegal to use cracked apps, even if you have the paid versions.
    A screenshot of the issue would be nice as well.
  5. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    LOL how do you know that the "(cracked apps installer)" has a dirty mode????? Have you ever used it?
  6. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I prefer to keep myself informed.

You really don't sound that mature, especially for an adult, which you imply that you are.
  7. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sod that mate I paid £40 for one of my apps. I'd argue with apple any day they can't charge you then charge you again that takes the Mick. It won't let me use the attach feature at the bottom of this screen so can't add a screenshot.
    Cheers anyhow
  8. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you've already bought the application, you can redownload it for free. Whoever jailbroke your iPod obviously doesn't know much.
  9. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Eh? Your Reading into it too deep man. Just asking as you (and many people on this forum) leave pointless and useless post. Now can we just stop talking about this subject as I rather not spend time talking to you if you just come to my thread to slag me off. I was looking for useful advice as this forum is meant for perhaps you should try msn or yahoo chat, then you can spam all day with your abuse and then you can join those kids at your level of maturity.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sorry you replied before I sent that and I don't like insults. When I try to download from app store it says £39.99 still not free. It will charge me.
  10. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you want to post a screenshot, go to picturecrib.com and upload it there. Then post the link here.