My apps are frozen in downloading

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Matt Jo, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Matt Jo

Matt Jo New Member

I bought two apps from the App Store on my iTouch, they are just on my iTouch now and they say loading, they haven't installed and its been like an hour, so I plugged it into my computer and synced it and nothing happened. Then I bought the same apps from my iTunes on the computer, downloaded them and synced, nothing happened, they are still on there and they say loading. Then I tried to delete them from my iTunes and remove them from my iTouch but its not working. I cant get them to install!!! HELP!!
  2. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Follow the four/five Rs in my signature. Obviously you've already done number one. So go do number 2 and beyond. Just don't go back to the apple store. This problem will be fixed in an upcoming update in September.
  3. pyroxp7

pyroxp7 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Well since they're on iTunes, have you tried to reset or restore your iPod Touch yet? Reset your iPod Touch through Settings, and if you still can't install the Apps, try restoring your iPod Touch, and then try syncing again and see if the apps are fine. If you didn't jailbreak or anything, you can go to an Apple store and schedule an apointment at the Genuis-Bar and ask for assistance. That's what I did, and I wound up getting a new iPod Touch.